Try a Class with LOI and LiveEnglish.
How to Conjugate Think Ahead
- Infinitive: Think Ahead
- Present Tense: Think Ahead/ Thinks Ahead
- -ing Form: Thinking Ahead
- Past Tense: Thought Ahead
- Past Participle: Thought Ahead
Definitions of Think Ahead:
1. To think and plan carefully for a future situation or event.
Examples: It’s important to always think ahead before going on a camping trip.
We didn’t think ahead before driving cross country, so we wasted a lot of gas.
See our complete list of English phrasal verbs.