Try a Class with LOI and LiveEnglish.
All but one of the sentences below contains a mistake with noncount nouns. Find the mistakes and correct them. If you write your answers in comments, we will respond.
Can I have
a bread please? = Can I have some bread please? (also: Can I have a slice of bread please? Can I have a loaf of bread please?).
1. Our plane has arrived, but we cannot find our baggages.
2. I need sugars to make this cake.
3. Don’t forget to pack all of the equipments.
4. He only has 2 furnitures in the house.
5. Go to the store and buy some meat, please.